Mother and daughter duo, Beth and Carrie, were both born and raised in Chattanooga.
Which basically means we got the best Southern raising imaginable. Southern tutelage cliff notes include:
1. Good manners never go out of style.
2. When in doubt, always overdress and show up.
3. Pearls go with everything.
4. Slap on a little lipstick and you'll be fine.
5. Life isn't to be done alone. Find your tribe and love them hard.
6. If someone tells you your roots are showing, the only logical Southern response is, "Well, thank goodness!"
1300 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37404
423.697.1243 or 423.503.6462
We are in the business of smiles!